Iffraaj – NZ's Champion Sire of 2YO's
- Sire of 2017 NZ Derby & Rosehill Guineas winner, Gingernuts
- Sire of 2017 ATC Australian Derby winner, Jon Snow
- Sire of dual Australian G1 winner Turn Me Loose - NZ's Sprinter & Middle Distance Horse of the Year
- Sire of 2016 Karaka Million-winner Xiong Feng & G1 Diamond Stakes runner-up Wyndspelle
- Sire of one of Europe's leading sprinters and stallion prospects, Ribchester
- 8 stakes performers in the Southern Hemisphere this season including 4 G1 performers
- 26% stakes winners to runners when bred with Danehill-lined mares
Iffraaj is staking his claim as one of New Zealand's leading sires. The Champion Second Season Sire of New Zealand in 2012/2013, Champion 2YO Sire of 2013/2014 by winners, Champion 3YO Sire 2014/2105, Champion 2YO Sire in 2015/2016 and currently New Zealand's leading 3YO Sire and 2nd on the General Sires Table. His statistics rival those of any proven stallion standing in the country. The sire of a filly of the year, a Sprinter and Middle Distance Horse of the Year and, the 2016 Karaka Million-winner and, the 2017 New Zealand Derby winner, Iffraaj has consistently been among New Zealand's leading sires.
Iffraaj’s pedigree and racetrack performance is of the highest class. A multiple Group Two winner and Group One performer, Iffraaj attained an International Classification of 128 and a Timeform Rating of 127 at the end of his five-year-old season.
Complimenting his racetrack performance, Iffraaj has a world-class pedigree being out of a Nureyev daughter of a Group One winner and, half-sister to Champion Sire Cape Cross. With looks to rival any stallion on the planet and the ability to pass these looks onto his foals, Iffraaj has all the credentials to become a breed shaper.